Wednesday 22 June 2011

Ralph Lauren Dress



It feels like I've not posted for ages.  Truth is I've just been so crazy busy I've barely had time to do anything.  I've even found myself too busy to think about clothes and haven't had a Starbucks in ages!

I have been doing quite a lot of baking though.  Roy got a donut maker for his birthday and I've been making a few donuts - they taste more like pancakes than donuts, but they are still super yummy. 

I've not bought anything for ages - kind of missing it - even just getting my little ebay bargains, but I have been getting a lot more use of the clothes I already have.

Today I'm wearing my Ralph Lauren dress.  It was amongst a pile of handwash only clothes that had been in the basket for ages waiting for me to handwash them.  I recently discovered my mum has a handwash cycle on her machine so I slipped them all in when I was over there the other day, and now have a great pile of clean handwash only clothes yipee!!

No comments:

Post a Comment