Thursday 26 May 2011

What would Claudia wear?

You've probably guessed from the title of my blog that I am in love with Claudia Schiffer's style. I love the way she really pulls of comfy casual, turning it into sophisticated effortless chic.

She can make a pair of jeans and a jumper seem like the most elegant ensemble and she really knows how to rock heels.

My favourite pictures of Claudia are the papped photos - the ones where she is out and about (and usually carrying a Starbucks). Of course in the professional magazine shots she looks amazing, but it's her 'street-style' that impresses me the most.

I've picked out a few of my favourite photos of Claudia, and am going to use these as inspiration, trying to create similar outfits from the random items it my wardrobe I've collected over the years.






My favourite right now is the skinny jeans, boots and blue and red stripy jumper.  I'm starting to get an idea for my first attempt at recreating Claudia's style..

No comments:

Post a Comment