Monday 30 May 2011

Bank holiday browsing

This bank holiday weekend Roy and I have tried to find some fun yet inexpensive things to do.  We spent Saturday wondering around town, sneaky burger for lunch and then just window shopping.  On Sunday, we decided to take a drive to Camden Market.  We've been there loads of times, though not for a while.  It seems to change all of the time there, but it still has loads and loads of fab shops with all kinds of exciting things.  I had to really restrain myself in the vintage shops as I could have spent loads of money, but I was good and didn't buy anything - except some giant donuts, a strawberry slushy (that turned my tongue bright red) and some Chinese food.  Below are a few pics I took that really remind me of a great afternoon.



No comments:

Post a Comment